Thursday, July 21, 2011

Supon's Thai Kitchen

A little short review while I am gone this week... 

Ross isn't the biggest fan of Thai Food - so while he was working one night I took advantage and went with our friends Chris and Lauren and went to Supon's Thai Kitchen. 


 That way he's not jealous. 


While it doesn't look like much on the outside, 


the inside had a great ambiance! 


This was a little while back and I was just learning how to use my camera... so the pictures didn't turn out so well. The food, however, was fantastic! Of the three Thai restaurants in Bellingham this is Lauren's favorite - and she lived in Thailand for 9 months, so I trusted her recommendation and was not disappointed! 


We shared the Chicken Pad Thai, Sweet and Sour, and Musman Curry - and all were wonderful! 

Supon's Thai Kitchen
 111 N. Samish Way, Bellingham
To order call (360) 676-4102

Hours
Open 7 Days a week
M-Thu 11am - 9pm, Fri 11am - 9:30pm
Sat 12am - 9:30pm, Sun 12pm - 9pm

0 comments: