Sunday, August 21, 2011

In-N-Out

When I was going to school at CLU in Southern California I definitely frequented In-N-Out Burger. It's a Californian obsession, and I caught the bug.


Not only is the food great, but the ingredients are fresh - never frozen, and they pay their workers a living wage. And if you look closely at the packing (which is all paper, not styrofoam) you will find a different Bible verse listed, such as on my milkshake - Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."


I had a grilled cheese (on the secret menu!) with grilled onions, fries, and a chocolate vanilla mixed shake, while Ross had a Double Double. Took me back to my college years, it was oh so delicious!


We're having fun in Las Vegas with the in-laws!

(P.S. Hate mobile blogging... are there any good aps out there for Blogger?)

0 comments: