Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Punched in the Face

This pretty much sums up how I feel. 


The pain comes with a consistent bloody nose, but this sinus surgery was hardly nothing compared to wisdom teeth coming out!  All went well and I have good company in Ross. This will be so worth it next week! 

Random thoughts:
 I've been craving string cheese like no other. 

Ross has been wonderful and is taking really good care me and brings me all the string cheese I want. 

The surgical team were all very kind, and I felt very well taken care of. After the surgery they had an all natural real fruit popsicle for me, and one of the nurses even called me this morning to check in and see how I was doing. Way to go Bellingham ENT

I am glad that I can be on the computer and blog and read. It makes me feel for productive. 

And finally - I am so grateful for the love, prayers and support from family and friends! It's so comforting to know that there are people out there praying for me despite this being a simple and relatively routine surgery. Thank you! 

0 comments: